Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday's Sewing Classes...

Today starts a new week... I always look forward to classes at the beginning of a week.

Well today Caedie and Jaalah came to class. I forgot to take pictures, but Caedie was finishing up making a fabric baby book for her brother's first birthday. It is actually pretty neat! Here's the pattern. Jaalah started making a sweatshirt for herself!

Next comes our 3 little girls to class...Ronni, Makena and Danielle. They have been taking lessons for a little while now, so today was the day to have them start trying things on their own. Ronni started making a sun dress for herself...She found what pieces she needed and cut out most of them by herself. Actually Ronni was only 1 point away from earning a sewing box, and yes she finally got it, after about 4 months...

 Makena made a ball for her niece..very sweet of her...



And Danielle started making a tote bag...She also was trying to do it on her own...She found the pieces she needed, cut the fabric and got the pockets put on! I am so glad these girls are all excited about sewing. I can't wait til I can hire them in my shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment